Full container load (FCL) are 20, 40, 45 foot metal containers that are typically used by one consignee to maximize and protect the amount of merchandise that is shipped. Shipping full container loads reduces freight costs.
Containers can be used to ship all kinds of merchandise, including consumer packaged goods and refrigerated or temperature-controlled merchandise. They are unloaded using specialty cranes.
When packed effectively, containers help minimize damage to goods, as they travel from pallet, to container, to ship and then their final destination.
Double Ace Cargo provides:
- Ocean, ground, and air services to get full container loads to their destination swiftly and safely
- Hubs in Miami and Panama with cross-docking capabilities for fast, cost-effective turns
- A container depot in Miami, Florida, with clean, dry containers ready to pack and deploy at a moment’s notice
- Exceptional service and rates for different types of cargo to Venezuela and other markets, due to our ability to create successful trade exchanges
- Access to air and ground transportation to meet your logistics requirements
- The ability to track-and-trace shipments as they move through the supply chain with Magaya Cargo Software
- Simple customs processes and cargo insurance for enhanced protection
Exporters who purchase from multiple manufacturers
- Provide goods to major retailers, while protecting manufacturers’ identities to avoid being disintermediated
- Design a confidential approach to handle shipments for multiple manufacturers
- Implement a triangle shipment process, receiving freight directly from the manufacturer and creating three bills of lading: one from our company consigning shipments to our agent, another from the manufacturer to the distributor or commercial agent, and a third from those entities to the importer
- Protect the confidentiality of our exporters’ manufacturing sources
- Create a logistics solution that saves our clients time and money by avoiding unnecessary shipments designed to cloak the origination of freight
Venezuela lead and aluminum producers
- Carriers who delivered merchandise to Venezuela were making the return trip empty
- Repositioning challenges were costing carriers a significant amount of money, forcing them to offer expensive one-way shipping services
- Serve as an intermediary, linking metals producers and carriers
- Carriers are assured full container loads for both trips
- Country metals producers are able to consolidate sales for a greater market impact